The plan proposes nine locations’ route. Nine paving tiles have been removed from different locations and replaced with yellow tiles.
1. Water fountain where people go to fill the bottles.
2. Level crossing. The barriers go down as the train passes, creating moments of encounter.
3. Rosario sells products from her farmhouse at the market. The market is held every Monday morning; Rosario goes every day to “create public space”.
4. Relaxing on the rocks at Txatxarramendi island.
5. The boat connects Mundaka and Laida, saving people from having to make the 24 km drive.
6. Bannister – slide.
7. During the school year, the ball court, or fronton, is reserved for school activities from 11:00 to 11:30 am and from 12:30 to 14:30.
8. Public message box at mountaintop.
9. Two benches invite unusual encounters at the entrance to the Bermeo Town Hall
Sense and Sustainability, Urdaibai Arte 2012. Fundación 2012 Fundazioa.